- 1 cup oatmeal, ground in coffee grinder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 oz. onion, cut into small pieces
- 1 6.5 oz can of mushrooms, drained
- 1 TBPS. Garlic powder
- 1 – 20 oz. pkg. honeysuckle white 97 lean ground turkey (walmart)
- 2 servings (4.4oz) egg beaters
- 1 tTBSP. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup reduced sugar ketchup
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a 4×8 inch loaf pan for baking.
Place oatmeal and milk in a small bowl, and allow to soak for a few minutes.
Combine onion garlic powder; add mushrooms.
Crumble ground turkey in with the vegetables. Add oatmeal/milk mixture to the vegetable and turkey mixture. Stir well with a fork.
Add egg substitute, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup. Mix well with light fingers. Transfer mixture with loaf pan.
Bake for 50 minutes to an hour. Remove from oven and allow meatloaf to sit for about 10 minutes before slicing. Each loaf makes approximately 6 slices.
Macros per slice: 26protein/11.8carbs/4fat