- 10 (1/4 cup) servings of egg beaters
- 30 pieces of Hormel Canadian Bacon
- 10 English muffins – Country Hearth Light [fareway]
- 10 pieces cheese – Kraft Fat Free Singles
1. Spray 10 sections of a muffin pan with cooking spray. Add one serving (1/4 cup) of egg beaters to each section. Cook for about 15-20 mins at 350 degrees in oven.
2. While the eggs are cooking, you can get the english muffins ready. Separate them and line them face up on a baking sheet. They can be cooked at the same time as the eggs are. Toast in the oven for about 15 mins.
3. Finally, get the canadian bacon ready. Place the 30 pieces in a shallow baking dish. These can also be baked with the eggs and english muffins for about 10-15 minutes.
4. When everything is ready – assemble the breakfast sandwiches by placing the egg, 3 pieces of canadian bacon and one slice of fat free cheese and eat!
5. They can be refrigerated or frozen to eat later. If refrigerated, place back in oven on a baking sheet at 325 for about 10 minutes. If you want to freeze them, stick all your sandwiches in the freezer on a baking sheet for about one hour. This will give them a chance to give off some of the moisture and freeze just a little. After one hour, remove them and wrap the individually in plastic wrap or foil and store them in a freezer safe plastic bag. To reheat frozen, place in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.’
Macros per sandwich = 25 protein/25 carbs/3 fat
Makes 10 sandwiches