1-1/2 lbs. 96% lean ground beef
3 servings (1 ½ cups) Hunts spaghetti sauce
8 egg whites
2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. onion powder
1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
1 medium zucchini, diced
6 oz whole grain spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Cooked ground beef until no longer pink; Drain excess fat.
2. Boil spaghetti noodles according to packing directions; Drain.
3. Crack your eggs in a medium-sized mixing bowl and whisk slightly with a fork.
4. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and stir until the egg is well-distributed.
5. – Bake 50-60 minutes. There should be no (liquid) egg whites visible when you cut into the middle of it.
6. Eat and enjoy!
Macros per oz = 3protein/2.6carbs/.6fat
Based off a recipe at www.thegraciouspantry.com